RateMyCop.com
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:talladega county drug task force (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:talladega county drug task force
soulja (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
talladega county drug task force 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
These people are like the outlaws of the law. Jason Murray, Willie Ore, and others that i don't know the names of make up the talladega county drug task force in alabama. They have no respect for the law, our rights, and they are pretty much running this small community. They make up warrants and put holds on people in jail that don't even show up on any of the databases but show up when u try to bond them out. They have people in jail for long period's of time and there is nothing being done about it. The fourth amendment doesn't even register to these guys. It is a disgrace to our constitution. I don't know what to do, i have tried notifiny the press and gov. but i got no response. They think just because they are bringing down drugs that it's alright to do whatever necessary to do that even if that means planting drugs on someone. Which they tried doing to me and my brother.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
photoman (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:talladega county drug task force 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
I understand you situation all too well. I am not a drug user nor associated with drugs in any way and got a first class eye opener from the Metro Narcotics Unit in Monroe Louisiana.

I think all DTF's should be disbanded, if people think there is no accountability in LE the Drug Task Forces are the poster children for corruption in the southern US. If the agents are not corrupt when they take the job it will not be long before they are just as dirty as the rest of them.

Do they set up fake check points on I 20 there like they do here?

soulja wrote:
QUOTE:
These people are like the outlaws of the law. Jason Murray, Willie Ore, and others that i don't know the names of make up the talladega county drug task force in alabama. They have no respect for the law, our rights, and they are pretty much running this small community. They make up warrants and put holds on people in jail that don't even show up on any of the databases but show up when u try to bond them out. They have people in jail for long period's of time and there is nothing being done about it. The fourth amendment doesn't even register to these guys. It is a disgrace to our constitution. I don't know what to do, i have tried notifiny the press and gov. but i got no response. They think just because they are bringing down drugs that it's alright to do whatever necessary to do that even if that means planting drugs on someone. Which they tried doing to me and my brother.

soulja (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:talladega county drug task force 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
I know they set up fake traffic stops here I don't go on I 20 much.

Go to top Post Reply